Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I had to take a picture of 2 outfits I wore this week because my husband absolutely loved them both! He complimented more than I can recount on both of these outfits. I aim to please the husband so I wanted to make sure I captured these outfits and I also thought it would be fun to join all the other fashionable ladies at the link parties for the first time! In the picture above my hat, sweater, and leggings were from Target! The Ugg boots were purchased by my husband from the Ugg Store!
Wore this outfit when I woke up early to mail off Christmas presents and do the rest of my Christmas shopping at 8am in the morning. Yes you read right I got out the house at 8am to miss all the lines in the mall and post office. I wanted to be festive so I wore this colorful sweater from Old Navy and the pants are also from Old Navy. I purchased the grey low cut comfortable boots from Marshalls at only $24!
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round




4 comments:

Our Delightful Home said...

The sweater is very cute and looks comfy.

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

SJB AKA SUE J-B. said...

Follow you via What I Wore Wednesday

http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com

marissa said...

don't you love it when the hubby actually notices the outfits! I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Simply.Lovely.Things said...

LOVE LOVE the sweater!!! And of course the cute squirmy accessory!!!

New follower from the Pleated Poppy

www.simply-lovely-things.com