Monday, March 19, 2012

What I Wore....

The only time I regularly "go out" is with my husband, mom, or sisters. Usually it is to a movie and dinner, which is perfect for this Mom! The other week my sweet co-worker invited me out to a concert! The last time I went to a concert was in high school, yes you read it right, high school.


I was very excited to get some girl time, good food, and hear great music, but also excited to dress up!

The Outfit:
Top: New York and Company
Sweater: Gift from my Sis 4 years ago....I rarely throw away anything
Leggings: Macys
Boots: BCBG





















I had the best time ever listening to Chrisette Michele, bonding with my girlfriend, eating some yummy sushi & dessert, and wearing my outfit!!!!

Momma Go Round pleated poppy

9 comments:

About JollyJilly said...

Hi returning follow from jollyjillys. You looked fab on your night out ! I'm going to a concert myself on Saturday so excited lol

Kristin said...

Love the outfit.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog and saying hello. I am a follower of you, too!

mommatojoa said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am following you back!

Eveli Acosta said...

Hello Jonnique! Found your blog to follow you back, thanks for stopping by my blog! Cute outfit btw! :)

Jessie@saavysavings said...

Hi! Now following back! Cute outfit :) Love all of it! And beautiful family!

Shanda said...

Nice outfit!!! Glad you got to go out. thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back.

Cassie W said...

Looking good! Thanks for stopping by Chasing the Wolf Pack. I'm now following you back.

Mama Violet said...

I love mama night out! You look great. I love that sparkly top.

Kristin said...

You looked just fabulous for your GNO!