Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby's 1st Easter

JoJo's 1st Easter began at 0830 am sharp. It was the only time ALL the In-laws could get together for an Easter breakfast. Despite having to wake JJ up for the festivities it turned out nice! We enjoyed each other over a tasty & organized breakfast, an indoor Easter egg hunt, and a family picture.

The kids looked precious in the new Pj's they received in the mail from their God-mother, as their Easter present! It was also a delight seeing the kids enjoy their Easter baskets, balloons, and eggs that their Grandma D prepared for them!!!




























Round 2
 Began at 0200pm at my Mom's house! The kids had on their Easter outfits that Nana T (my Mom) got them. We enjoyed each other as we grubbed on great food, watched TV & movies, played with the kids, and of course took plenty of pictures!















What This Mommy Wore: 
Purple Earrings: Macy's
Sweater: New York & Company
Coogi Jeans: Marshall's
Shoes: Ross

I dressed "nice-casual" to help me comfortably take plenty of pictures, as I enjoyed my baby's 1st Easter!!!


It was such a great and memorable Easter.
I loved hodays as a kid but now as a parent I treasure them!







  Momma Go Round pleated poppy


/script

8 comments:

Our Delightful Home said...

Happy Belated Easter! It looks like you guys had an awesome time...the basket is too cute.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

DaenelT said...

LOL @ the bunny ears! So sweet.

Looks like y'all had a really good time. Love family get togethers, especially when there are little people crawling/walking around (they just make things so much fun).

Have a great week.

Marilyn said...

Sooo cute.. Looks like a fuuun time, and the lil lovelies are all sooo adorable.. LOVE this post.. #familyrocks. : ))

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Awww, so sweet! Those are great pics. I can tell you all had a wonderful day!

Erin said...

Your family is adorable!! I like your "casual" look, perfect for all the family fun.

Devi @ Diddles & Dumplings said...

So cute!! Love the pics :) The food looks delish!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

So many cuties! Looks like a happy Easter was had by all. Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle!

Katherines Corner said...

you had me oooing and awwing with this lovely post. Thank you for sharing. thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My recent post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo