Monday, April 2, 2012

In The House


Lately it has been raining and potty training has also been in session. This means that we have been staying real close to the house. This has caused a bit of a challenge to get "dressed up nice". Therefore, I persevered and got "dressed up nice" only a couple times last week. On one of those days I ran outside as soon as the rain took one of its breaks. I snapped a couple of pictures of myself in my "in the house" outfit. As you will see I did this as fast as I could and returned inside!

Outfit:

Seven Jumpsuit: Burlington



Earrings: Macy






Lipstick: MaryKay


Ugg boots: present from the Hubster




JJ has been caught talking on the phone while driving and in his pajamas. When you have to go potty fast they are so easy to take off!!!


We have had successful days and not so successful days. We are choosing to take it slow and at JJ's pace. We know it will all happen in due time.



Every time we have a successful potty JJ gets a M&M.


He loves this part of the training!

The rain stopped again at one point. JJ changed from his PJ's into full on clothes! This meant we took the bike outside for some fun!!!



Momma Go Round pleated poppy

9 comments:

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Very cute pics! And hey, I love that lipstick!! Which one is that?

Daneilia @ Anchors Away said...

How sweet are you and you're baby! Yay, for potty training :)

Jill said...

So comfy!

Good luck with the potty training.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

We just went through potty training! It's so great when it's done!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

how adorable!

DaenelT said...

How cute is your little one?!

I remember the potty training. I think at one point I suggested we wait until the kid turned 12 because it just wasn't happening. LOL

Marilyn said...

Totally LOVE your comfy style..:)) We are potty training right now and uuum, lets just say it's NO fun..lol.. Your son is super adorable..;).. LOVING your blog, I'm your newest follower stopping in via WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy.. Officially Following ya via GFC..Hope you can stop in and say hello.. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday... Excited to read more / indulge here a bit ;)).. ~Marilyn via http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com..

Ivy and Elephants said...

I am loving your style. Your son is just adorable. I would love it if you could share this wonderful post at our WIW linky party. Hope to see you there.

Paula
Ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said...

You are both cutie pies! Hugs and thank you for joining the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop