Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Wedding

Another Wedding in the memory book & yet another wedding that Mr. Wonderful was apart of the bridal party! It was also a perfect wedding to travel to because it was in my Dad's city, Dallas lovely Texas! It was also  great because my Dad & StepMom insisted on us leaving the kids with them so that we could enjoy ourselves. We definitely enjoyed seeing our friend Wed, catching up with friends, and of course dancing! 








What I Wore:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Burlington
Necklace: JcPenney
Earrings: Gift from My Mom

Thursday Favorite Thingspleated poppyMomma Go Round

6 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Looks like a blast! Love your outfit. Megan

Aimee said...

You are beautiful! Thank you for following my blog, and I am following yours now too! :)

lmld.org

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

you look gorgeous in cobalt!

Katherines Corner said...

you look lovely. Congrats to the new couple xo P.S. thank you in advance for linking this post on Thursday ;-0

shopwithpippa.com said...

I found you at www.Bonbonrosegirls.com and thought I would stop by your blog and say hello! pippa
www.shopwithpippa.com

Michelle said...

Love your outfit! that dress is hot!