Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An Insta-Birthday & WIW

Mr. Wonderful turned the big 31 last Sunday. Our celebration started on Saturday. I took him out for dinner and I let the Birthday Boy choose my outfit.
What I Wore:
Shirt: Marshall's
Jeans: Seven
Earrings: Macy
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: Gift from Mom
Shoes:Kenneth Cole (only 19.99 at Burlington)


I chose not to bring my "real" camera, so that my obsession with taking pictures would not get in the way of giving my undivided attention to the Birthday Boy. The camera phone captured the Insta-Birthday!
Our first stop was dropping the kids off at my Mom's. We then headed to the Wishing Crab House, where I intentionally let him watch the basketball game because it was his birthday! It was one of our best dinners EVER, despite his team loosing. We then headed over to the movie theaters to watch some MIB3. It was very entertaining and funny as we watched the movie over sour patch candy, popcorn, and diet coke. The night had to come to an end so we went to pick up the kids up, who were knocked out! They had fun with my niece(sleeping in the middle) and NaNa.
The next morning(his actual birthday)my awesome Bro In-law & Sis In-law picked the kids up at 0900 in the morning and took them for the day! We were headed for a birthday breakfast! I wanted to dress comfortable but cute for the birthday boy!
What I Wore:
Stripped Half Top: Gift from Mom
Glitter Tank Top: New York & Company
Maxi Skirt: Target
Black Glitter Toms



After the kids left we headed to the BART station and jumped on it. Our stop was in downtown San Francisco. We took a walk through the beautiful streets. Our destination was a restraunt called Mama's. We did wait for 1.5 hours, it was expected. We had a great time talking and flirting in line. I will have to say that the food was oh so worth the wait. Once again I captured the Insta-Birthday with my camera phone!
Once we got home we both took a nap! The kids came back home and I left for "work". I really went to my favorite place for a hour, Michaels! I surprised my husband and returned home. Where my MoM In-law was hosting a birthday dinner for her Son. The Birthday Boy, the kids, and my In-laws were all surprised & happy to see me.(I originally was scheduled to work but my kind co-worker switched with me. I decided to surprise Mr. Wonderful). It felt good to put a smile on the Birthday Boy's face, once again.

At the end of his birthday night he said he had the best birthday ever. I think because he celebrated over 2 days. I am so happy that Mr. Wonderful's Birthday was great!
life rearrangedpleated poppy

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the outfit he choose and the next outfit is super hot! Gorgeous family

Julie Marling said...

New follower from Welcome Wednesday. Cute family! Love the background of your blog too. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance ;)

Oh, I am hosting a facebook page hop. Love to have you join and link up!

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

Brook said...

Visiting from WIWW. Very cute outfit and happy birthday to your man! I love your stripes.

Bridget said...

I love your outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back from What's cooking in the burbs. Have a great night!
Bridget

Our Delightful Home said...

Happy belated birthday to the Mr.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Happy Birthday ~ So wonderful! ~ great outfits you have with great bargains ~ Happy, happy, happy to you all ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Stacie Sayz So said...

Cute outfits and love your pics. Looks like you two had a great time!

Maria said...

What a sweet birthday for your hubby! You are beautiful and have awesome style!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Xox
Maria

Anne said...

Here from InstaFriday. Happy Birthday to your DH. You guys are so cute and looks like SF was fab. You have such a beautiful family!

Katherines Corner said...

I hope your sweet hubby gets his birthday wish. You look lovely as always . Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop, your bloggy friendship and participation is always appreciated xo