Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore On My Cruise

I am still thinking about my wonderful Cruise that we went on last week in celebration of me turning 30 next week! One of our favorite things about the cruise was getting dressed up for dinner every night. We took a 7 night Cruise, so that meant we had 7 date nights!!! This Mommy and Daddy of 2 enjoy every second that we could have with  just each other and our food. It also felt good getting ready for dinner without having to keep an eye on the kids. I enjoyed getting dressed up for my man and seeing him look sharp too! The Cruise dinners were casual dressy, with two "formal" nights.

First Night





Halter Printed Dress- Marshalls
Earrings-Target
Flip Flops (that you can't see)-Gap

Formal Night



Sequence Dress-Ross
Earrings-Gift from Momma
Black Heels-Ross



Third Night



Pink Dress-Marshalls
Earrings-Macys
Camel Wedges-Burlington



Fourth Night


Dress-Gift from Baby Sister
Earrings-Target
Flower Hair Accessory-CVS
Grey & Silver Flip Flops-Old Navy



Fifth Night



Dress-Nordstrom Rack
Black Earrings-Target
Pink Head Band- Gift store in Cabo
Bling Sandals-Nordstrom Rack



Second Formal Night



Black Dress-Ross
Pearl Bracelet-Christmas Gift from Momma
Earrings- Hand me down from Momma
White Heels-Burlington




Last Night


Hat- Husband's from JcPenny
Earrings-Gift from BestFriend (from her last Cruise)
Purple Shirt-Lil Sis's
White Pants-XOXO
Camel Wedges-Burlington



Here are some pics of our wonderful food



















I do not have to give description of the food. The pictures simple speak for themselves. What a great memories eating, drinking, dressing up, and enjoying each-other!!!
pleated poppy

22 comments:

L-Harmony CEO said...

I love all the outfits. you and Mr. Bell looked good individually and together. I love the shot outs to Ross and Burlington, they should pay you for advertising. Dressing up is definitely the fun part.

L-Harmony CEO said...

I love all the outfits. you and Mr. Bell looked good individually and together. I love the shot outs to Ross and Burlington, they should pay you for advertising. Dressing up is definitely the fun part.

Veronica and Daniel said...

SO FUN! We love cruises and one of our favorite parts too is getting dressed up (I feel like I change clothes 10 times a day on the boat!) and the FOOD! Yum :) Glad you guys had a fun time!

Stacie Sayz So said...

Cute outfits! And the food?!

Looks like you two had a great time.

Sonya M. Jones said...

Awww...you guys look like you had a wonderful time spending time alone. You both are glowing from ear to ear! Girl, now you have me drooling for lobster! The pics are nice, ♥ the halter dresses. Spending quality time together is so important in a marriage♥

creativeladyofthehouse said...

Glad to see that you had a great time and that you loved to dress up. Nowadays, people don't like to dress up on their cruise, but that is the fun part for me. I have a family cruise coming up in January and we plan to dress for the occasion.
Love your pictures you are a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I just love looking at your Pictures. You and Wes are such a Beautiful couple. Looks like Wes got a little tan. Tell Wes I see him getting his pose on (lol)I am happy you two had a good time. You are two people, who deserve all the Blessings that God has in store for you. Love You So Much!! Always and Forever- Frances

Ginessa said...

I love all of your outfits!!! You looked gorgeous, especially on formal night! That dress was made for you girl...Love y'all! So happy you guys got to do this....

Our Delightful Home said...

Love your attire!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Wow! Looks like a great time! you looked so great in all your outfits! I esp. love the sequined dress and the long black dress with the sheer skirt!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Three Haute Mamas said...

Great wardrobe you looked beautiful! Thanks for sharing your trip have a great week! xo Kimberly

Simple Home Living said...

Wow! This looks so relaxing! Thanks for sharing :)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! So awesome that you guys got away alone together. You both look fabulous and relaxed! Those food pics are making me hungry! Welcome to the thirties, it only gets better.

Kimberly said...

I love the pink dress! you look great really in all the outfits.

Happy Belated Birthday!
visiting from the Pleated Poppy
Kim
http://kimberly-kimberlyskorner.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-i-wore-wednesday_22.html

Daryl said...

You look SO good! I'm totally jealous that you went on a cruise and got to look so fabulous along the way. That pink dress from Marshalls is AWESOME. I am your newest follower, for sure! BTW, I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now for $100 to Anthropologie in case you're interested!

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things

Sheena Rae said...

I love that sequin dress! Wish I had someplace to wear something like that!

Stopping in from What I Wore Wednesday!

Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-i-wore-wednesday-8-22-12.html

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

Love Love Love this!! You look fabulous in everything!
Feel free to stop by my Casual Friday Link Up and add this, would love to have you ;)
http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/08/casual-friday-link-up_17.html

Emily Spark said...

I love your formal outfits! What fun...I've never been on a cruise!

Sandy a la Mode said...

ahhh i LOVE cruises!!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Nicole said...

Yum, food pictures! It looks like you had a great time and you looked wonderful!

Clairejustine said...

Great outfits,you have some amazing dresses :)looks like you had a great time ...

MissRockwell said...

7 date nights in a row-who would ever turn that down!? I can't wait til my honey and I can do something like this. Looks like you two had a ball!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com