Friday, December 21, 2012

What I Wore Winter Edition

We have been to many Weddings but never a Christmas Wedding! I was so excited to get an invitation to our sweet friends Wedding that would take place 2 weeks before Christmas. I was also thrilled to have the opportunity to figure out how to dress for such an occasion .




What I Wore:
Long Sleeve Blue Dress:JcPenney
Net Stockings: Loehmans
White Steve Madden Heels: Burlington
Pearls: From Mom


It was the perfect outfit for a cold day(plus a jacket). I did not freeze my tail off and I also felt cute. Mr. Wonderful gave me plenty of compliments too.


Sorry the pictures are not the greatest. I am still learning my camera after a year.

Here is a picture of the Husband and I, at the fun Photo Booth!



Here are pictures of the sweet couple at their beautiful Wedding!

















I love Weddings & now Winter Weddings!
pleated poppy

2 comments:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

You don't look a day older than 21! Your figure is perfect, and now I'm going to beat myself up for all the treats I had today - ha ha! ;)

Blessings,
Meredith

P.S. I've changed my blog title, but everything else is the same. No need to re-follow me.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love those gorgeous necklaces!