I gave my whole heart to you for my whole life. You have wholeheartedly treasured it. Thank you & Happy 5th Anniversary my Love!
|April 28th 2009- We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary and my husband took me to a Brazilian Steak House! Yes, I was eating for 2!|
|April 28th 2010- Just the 2 of us celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! My husband surprised me with a night get away to Magic Mountain! We wanted to be kids again after having one!|
|April 28th 2011- We celebrated our 4th Anniversary! My husband surprised me with some museum, aquarium, foot massage, and good food fun! I was 38 weeks pregnant with Baby #2!|
5 Things I Learned in 5 Years:
1. Date my Husband- flirt, have fun, compliment, smile, laugh and get know each other more & deeper.
2. Respect my Husband- love & respect goes hand and hand. At the end of each day I want to be loved and he wants to be respected.
3. Listen & Empathize with my Husband-When he shares his struggles he does not expect me to have the answers & solutions.
4. Respond to my Husband- When he offends me respond with good communication. Reacting with anger, frustration, and malice is not the way to go.
5. Pray with my Husband- praying for my husband helps me to love & understand him more. It also brings us closer to each other and God.
|We'll see what the Hubby has planned this year!?!?|
Click here to see what I made my hubby for the Anniversary!