Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Celebrating 29 years!!!

I have one more year left of being in my 20's! I can't believe it at all!! Just where does time go? As I look back over my 29years I feel so blessed to have experienced so many things with so many different people.As I look back on my 28th year of life I get overwhelmed thinking of all that I endured i.e moving back to Northern California, starting a new job, having  baby #2, and etc. I then realized that  God was with me every step of the way, opening every door, and blessing me with every blessing. The scripture that I have been relying on in this season of my life is"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1. When I put this scripture into action and remembrance the feeling of being overwhelmed transforms into gratefulness.With all this being said I was real excited to celebrate this year, even if it meant celebrating at multiple places, with multiple people, and multiple days because of every-bodies schedule. I literally celebrated all month....

It all began on August 2nd, this was the only day that Wes had off , I had off, and when our #1 babysitter (aka Grandma D) could watch both kids. Wes took me to a movie, lunch at the beautiful Blackhawk Shopping Center, and to get a Couples massage!

On August 18th I celebrated with my Lovely In-Laws at Cheesecake Factory...mmmm good!


Last but not least, I celebrated with my side of the family on Aug 20th at La Pinata.Mexican Food is my favorite!





A special thank you my husband, all my In-laws, and my blood family! You all make me feel so so special with the great dinners and great gifts that I opened. Thank you to all my friends that have gave me facebook love, voicemail love, email love, and love through the United Postal service. I love you all with all my heart. To end this blog I have to give one last shout out to Jesus for letting me see another year.Thank you!!!

No comments: