Friday, July 6, 2012

Holding Tight


One day these two hands will not be holding onto my legs tight....


One day these two will not need Mommy to watch their every move.
One day these two will not need Mommy to feed their Lil stomachs.
One day these two will not need Mommy to clean their rear ends.
One day these two will not need Mommy to brush their growing teeth.
One day these two will not need Mommy to kiss their boo boos.
One day these two will not need Mommy to secure them in the car.
One day these two will not need Mommy to go to the park.
One day these two will not need Mommy to clean their Lil noses.
One day these two will not need Mommy to help them say their prayers.
One day these two will not need Mommy to put them to bed.
One day these two will not need Mommy to comfort in the middle of the night.

Until this one day comes I will meet these particular needs as best as I can. This particular season can sometimes feel very overwhelming. I would not trade it for anything! I am letting them hold onto my legs tight! I am also tightly holding onto special Kodak moments, like this one and locking it into heart!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Awesome! Amen to that!!

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome beautiful post. It makes me feel a bit sad that my little man is growing up so quickly, if only time would slow down! xx

Anonymous said...

I am a mommy to 2 boys and I am going keep this handy and read it on those tough days! What a beautiful post!
Found you from Katherine's Corner blog hop. : ) Hope