Monday, May 20, 2013

Mothers Day 2013




I had to work the night before Mothers Day. When I got home in the morning I was greeted by these three faces screaming "Happy Mother's Day!". It was so nice to walk into the house and experience that!


Mr. Wonderful then walked me to the kitchen table, to this display. It was Roses picked from my Garden,


pictures made by the kids,


A card made by the husband


(with a sweet message),


and a gift!


I love the heart pendant.


Engraved on the side it states: You are Loved!!!
I then took a nice nap. Mr. Wonderful took the kids to his Mom's for church and lunch. When they returned we got ready to go over my Mom's for dinner. We showered her with flowers and a gift.

It was such a nice Mother's Day& I felt special. 
 I feel special everyday to Mother my kids. 
I feel special when I hear the word "Mommy!" screamed from across the house. I feel special when the Boy puts his head on my lap to rest. I feel special when the Girl tells me she wants me to hug her. I feel special when the Boy prefers me to put him to bed. I feel special when the Girl tells me to sit on the couch with her. I feel special to be a Mother who knows she is loved!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great BLOG on Mothers DAy! 😃Donna