Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hosting My 1st Thanksgiving Dinner Part IV

Made my Centerpieces using: 
Leaves from the Backyard



I washed them with soap and water. Then I let them air dry

Used old glass vases (that my husband gave me flowers in) and crazy glue.

I glued them on leaving space in between the leaves.* I used latex gloves so that I would not get glue on my fingers

I placed a pumpkin candle in the vase that was leftover from Halloween.

I grabbed pears and apples from the fridge to place in another vase.



This is my Thanksgiving Centerpiece....price $0


3 comments:

Our Delightful Home said...

Cute ideas!

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Simple Home Living said...

Very cute! I pray that your 1st Thanksgiving is a major sucess! I can't wait to hear about it! God Bless

Nikki@EverythingUndertheMoon said...

Very nice! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my link party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-10.html

Have a great week!!