I wanted the kids to wear something festive and fun on Christmas Eve, so we made these!
Oh I just love how these turned out and we enjoyed making them!
What you need:
1. Cute little feet.
2. Cute little hands.
3. Brown Fabric paint or acrylic & an old plate.
4. Red paint & brushes(or your finger) to make a red nose.
5. Paint color for eyes. I used yellow because that was all I had in my personal stock.
6. Shirts that have no graphics or prints.
7. Warm water & soap near by!
8. Patience with your kids.
9. Holiday Spirit , to have fun with your kids!