Sunday, September 29, 2013

I love FaLL!

After residing in Southern Cali for 10 years and then moving back to Northern Cali I have grown a more appreciation for the noticeable seasons. I think it also has a lot to do with having kids too! I have become just more mindful and appreciative of life & the simple things that come with it.


When we had our first day of rain last week and seen a couple of leaves change color I got really excited!


September 22nd came and now it's Fall ya'll!


I had a return at Marshall's for about $20 dollars so I used the return $ to Fall up my fireplace mantel!


I love fall colors!



Orange, Green, and Brown!


The other thing I love about Fall is this bread mix that comes to Costco every Fall season!


You can use it to make pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins/bread, and pumpkin cookies!


The whole family loves it and gets excited whenever they see the box!


We have made it a tradition to make the pancakes every year!


This year I tried the muffins for our weekly neighborhood play-date. My neighbors loved them & so did their kids!


We ate them fast and my family requested to make them again even faster!


Can u say yummy!!!


Mr. Wonderful surprised me with these flowers last week. I think I was more excited that the bouquet had fall colors!


I almost took the pink ones out just for Fall.



The Summer list went down and the Fall Bucket List went up this week. I am looking forward to marking off all these boxes with my growing family this Fall!!!
Happy Fall Y'all!!!
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/rebeccaanncooper/sts_button_final-1.jpg"/>

2 comments:

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

I love all the fall stuff you did! And who doesn't love pumpkin muffins??!
Happy Fall

Stacy of KSW said...

I love fall too! :)