Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines Advent Calendar


This week I made my first Valentines Advent Calendar! I am really looking forwards to Valentines Day. Are plans this year are not your traditional ones, but we will be together(without the kids)! To get the mood started right I decided it would be fun to countdown.
I bought 14 boxes of sweetheart candy (at 24cents each)and empty them into a wine bottle. I then slipped a single activity to do in each box of candy & numbered the boxes.
Activities:



Massages
Dinner on patio after kids are asleep
Candles around the room with music
Over dinner think of new date ideas for 2013
Watch "Valentines Day" all cuddled up
Take a Valentines Self Portrait
Instead of texting send videos to each other for the day
Enjoy a dessert from a fancy Restaurant
Pick a time to pray for each other
Cookies in bed
Play our favorite card/board game at home or coffee shop
Eat heart shaped pancakes for breakfast
Dress each other in your favorite outfit
Happy VDay! Your in charge of activities today!



Mr. Wonderful does not know the specific tasks I have planned. He did say that he is looking forward to seeing what each box has in store for us!
Happy Love Month!!!
Our Delightful Home
I'm a Fan of My 1929 Charmer Blog!

4 comments:

Vinma said...

This looks so beautiful and very creative. Thanks for sharing. I am your new follower through email subscribing. found you through everyday harvest blog hop. I blog at http://kiddiesfan.blogspot.ca/
Please feel free to visit me and follow :) Thank you!

Kelly Blackwell @ Heres My Take On It said...

What a wonderful idea. I love it. I love making my husband feel special all the time, but especially in February because of Valentine's day and his birthday. Thanks for sharing this sweet idea. :) I'm dropping by from Our Everyday Harvest's Harvest of Friend blog hop. Hope you can drop by and say hello. http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

Kelly ~ Our Everyday Harvest said...

What a great idea! This looks like it could be a lot of fun, too!

Thank you for sharing and for joining this week's Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop. I'm so happy you could link up.

GranthamLynn said...

This is so super cute. I think it is the best idea I have seen. Have you seen all the amazing ideas? Thanks so much for sharing. I came by from Katherines Corner today. My romantic dinner plans post is up too. Come by and meet me.
Have a wonderful count down!
Blessings,
Sherry