Thursday, June 6, 2013

Diaper Bath



This last weekend we showered my Brother In-law & his Wife with love & gifts! They are expecting their 1st baby next month! We are so excited to meet our new niece and my kids new cousin!!!

While looking through their registry I realized that no one had purchased any bath time items. The wheels in my head started to go and then came the idea of a Diaper Bath!
Items Used:
Baby Bath
1 pack of diapers
Ribbon
Cushion from an old throw pillow
Tape and rubber bands
Bath towels
Wash clothes
Bath MIT
Rubber Ducky
Teddy Bear with shower cap
Bubble Bath, water thermometer, diaper rash ointment(all not pictured)
It was so easy and fun putting it together. My Brother & Sister InLaw loved and appreciated it!

This is the first time I am writing about a Baby Bell that is not my own child. It feels so weird. I can't wait to make more things for the newest Baby Bell. A new baby is such a blessing not only to the parents but the whole family!!!



fivelittlechefs.com


Thursday Favorite Things

7 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

this is such a sweet idea. Thank you for sharing at the hop and conmgrats to your borther in kaw and his wife xo

Lena said...

Oh, how cute!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi
I'm co hosting Katherine's Corner Hop this week and came by to say Hello. I love this, its adorable. I have a baby shower coming up and she will love this. I'm also your newest follower. Hope you will visit my blog and hopefully follow me also.
Best
Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

Feral Turtle said...

What an awesome idea Jonnique! I am definitely pinning this. Cheers from your newest follower!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following back. Have a wonderful weekend!

www.mendezmanor.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonnique!

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and thanks for being a part of the Aloha blog hop! Happy weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Thanks for checking out mine! Followed back:)