Monday, January 23, 2012

3 Things I Love at 1 Time

Last Saturday my husband and I had a wedding in the L.A. Area to attend. The hotel accommodations we desired was available for Saturday but not for Friday. My husband then came up with the brilliant idea of making a trip to San Diego on Friday and then leaving Saturday afternoon for the wedding. I was so excited to do 3 things I love:
1. Be in the city that I dearly miss
2. See my beautiful friends faces
3. Eat at one of my favorite places

I soon then got very anxious because I did not know how we were going to do this all in one night. Then a light bulb went off in my head! Which in turn made me send this Event Invite to my SD folks, on Facebook:

"We will be in town for just one night:( We miss SD, Soup Plantation, and you! We would love to experience all 3 at once. Let us know if you and yours are available to join because if we get a total of 20 people we can have a private room to dine! Would hate to pass through town and not give you a BIG hug!!!"

On Friday we rolled off the freeway at exactly 615 pm into San Diego! These are the pictures that were taken in my favorite city, with exactly 21 of my favorite people, and at one of my favorite restaurants!








































































3 comments:

Simply Tasheena said...

It looks like it was an amazing time!

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Josie Strong said...

It was really good seeing you guys! Maybe we will head out that way next time :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and it was really good to see you guys. Miss you all so much.
Andrea