Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Love...

I will have to admit that I miss being pregnant, okay just a lil bit. With my last pregnancy I had the pleasure of being pregnant with one of my dear friends. It was fun to share the journey with such a wonderful person ! Even though we now reside in Northern California and she still resides in Southern we were able to share our pregnancy journey with each other miles away. The picture above was from her Northern Cali Baby Shower(their family lives close to us). She was 31 weeks and I was 33 weeks pregnant!
These are the proud Daddy's! Our baby girl and their baby boy was around 3 months and meeting for the first time!





Now these 2 munchkins are 8 months old! Their parents are chasing them around the room as they crawl, climb, and try to put EVERYTHING in their mouth. We were honored last week when our friends opened up their home and showed us some lovely overnight hospitality! It was also so fun watching these two roll around and play that I had to snap,snap,and snap away!





























They even had a pretty Lady come over and add her spice to the fun!



















We shall see if this Lil Man and Lil Lady will find more interest in each other 20 something years from now....I am just saying that it is a possibility!!!




Linking up with:
http://rachelmariemartin.blogspot.com
http://21stcenturyhousewife.com

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of happy times. Thanks for sharing

MikiHope said...

What adorable pics!! I am following you back!

Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com

Unknown said...

What sweet babies! Thanks for visiting my blog and following! Following back!

Michelle@ Simplifiy, Live, Love said...

What cute little babies! So sweet... :-)

Chris said...

Hi Jonnique, what adorable baby pictures. I'm awaiting my second grandbaby - two more months to go. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Sick by Trend said...

this post amazing.. love the photos, they are so cute! :D I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Kenya G. Johnson said...

So cute. The hands one gave me goosebumps!Awww.

Unknown said...

How cute! And wouldn't it be something if 20 years later, they were a couple?!!

Sarah said...

The pictures of them playing together are too adorbs! Thanks for sharing, made me smile :)

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

This post made me smile so much! I was pregnant as the same time as my friend Yvonne 19 years ago and our boys were each other's first friends. I was watching a video of the boys when they were little the other night, and it was so funny to see them so small as they are both so grown up now. Although we live a long way apart now, and they don't see each other very often, whenever we all get together the boys still get on really well. Thank you for sharing this post with the Gallery of Favorites.

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

So cute! I love the picture of their hands together. Thanks for linking up to Pomp Party this week:)

Amanda Joy
Joy in the Jumble

Alea Milham said...

What adorable babies! The photos are absolutley precious! What a blessing their early friendship will be.

Elsa said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! I miss being pregnant too (even though I was pregnant just 3 months ago lol).