This old dresser that my MIL blessed my daughter with needed a little loving & needed to be organized. It is a very roomy and sturdy dresser but with so many drawers it gets pretty messy. I wanted to give it a makeover & make it more functional. The room theme I am slowly but surely making is butterflies.
What I Used:
Paint & Primer in 1(Mauve Bauhaus and Stem Green)
Acrylic Black Paint
3 Different sizes of paint brushes
A Butterfly Cut-Out
I painted each drawer in the green color with two coats of paint(with two hours in between)
I then traced the butterfly with the pencil on each drawer. The next step was outlining with the purple paint using the 2nd smallest paint brush.
The last step was outlining what belonged in each drawer with the black acrylic paint & using the smallest paintbrush.
Lastly, once everything was drawn, written, and dry I placed I layer of wax on each drawer.