Wednesday, October 24, 2012

They are My Sunshines


Mr. Wonderful, Boy, and Girl are truly the brightest sunshines in my life. When I seen this painting on pinterest I wanted to make one for my family. I love to sing this song to my kids and husband. When everything in the world can seem grey they brighten my day.




I am in love with chevron print and browns right now, so I incorporated it into my painting.




I used :


4 colors of Acrylic Paint(JoAnns $1.99/each)


1 Canvas(50% off at JoAnns)


3 of my paint brushes


A pencil




Any suggestions on where I should place it in our home?


I will leave you all with the sweet lyrics:


You are my sunshine


My only sunshine


You make me happy


When the skies are grey


You'll never know dear


How much I love you


So please don't take


My Sunshine


Away


Linking up with:





Sew Chatty

7 comments:

Lisa/Fresh Eggs Daily Farm Girl said...

Thanks for linking up at the WTFab party that I am cohosting this week. I really love your blog and hope you'll also come share at my Farm Girl Blog Fest. Lisa/Fresh Eggs Daily http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/10/farm-girl-blog-fest-6.html

Simply Tasheena said...

The sign came out perfect.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Awesome sign! You have a sweet blog, and I'm a new follower. (Found you through Blissful & Domestic.)

Blessings from Oklahoma City,
Meredith at thepolkadotshoes.blogspot.com

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Awesome sign! You have a sweet blog, and I'm a new follower. (Found you through Blissful & Domestic.)

Blessings from Oklahoma City,
Meredith at thepolkadotshoes.blogspot.com

DoubleTheLove! said...

I sing this song to my boys all the time too! So much so that my son started singing one night, "And please don't take my mommy away!" LOVE this! :)

Nifty Thrifty Family said...

I love the sign!!!! I am returning your follow from the Nifty Thrifty Family. I am looking forward to following your blog.

Jessica Johnson said...

Love this. I vote kids bathroom if you have one? We don't. Or you might be stuck making two for each of the kids rooms. Unless they share and you're set! Thanks for linking up!