Monday, October 1, 2012

Kale Chips

My husband and I fell in love with these yesterday when I decided to be creative with the leftover Kale I had from making the famous Zuppa Toscana soup. I love Kale in soup and salads. Now I also love Kale as chips....and so does my husband. We loved them so much that we ate them so fast!


Homemade Kale Chips
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients
1 bunch of fresh kale
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 450F.

2. Place kale on parchment paper and then on baking sheet. Evenly toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes; toss gently. Reduce oven temperature to 300F and bake 9 minutes more. Let cool and serve immediately.

2 comments:

Thriftanista in the City said...

Kale chips are quite delicious! Good for you too!

Baylee said...

I've always wanted to make these but I'm not the biggest fan of kale. I wonder if I'd like them.. they look really good