Friday, October 5, 2012

Family Mornings at The Market


That is the Farmers Market that I am referring to in the title of this post. I have seen signs and actual Farmers Markets from my car plenty of times. I never had the pleasure of actually going to one, until a couple of weeks ago and now I am addicted. We have been going for past couple of Saturday mornings, after the Boys' Basketball Practice.



It was Mr. Wonderful's idea and it was such a great idea!


I love looking,


tasting,


and buying our weekly


produce from the Farmers Market.


Everything is so fresh and umm umm


good!


The kids love all the activities


and performances at the Market.


Especially the Boy!


Mr. Wonderful and I love the time we spend as a family!



Killing two birds with one stone! Shopping and quality family time!!!! Two birds that I enjoy killing:)

10 comments:

Nina said...

Such a lovely day at the market - wonderful pictures! I like especially the one where your daughter is eating strawberry - so sweet!

Molly said...

I am a big fan of farmers markets.... we don't have enough of them in the UK and where we do they can be blindingly expensive.

Mollyxxx

Julie said...

I love to go to farmer's markets. They have such great produce. And it's a great family activity.

Pieni Lintu said...

Nice shots :)

debra said...

Nothing better than farmer market produce. Great Photos! Fun post :)

The Strands Of Me said...

Look at all that yummy food!!!

rebecca said...

Oh wow, the food looks delicious! Great photos as always Jonnique! :) Thank you for linking up!

April said...

Awesome photos! Thanks for taking us to the market with you. I love fresh markets but they are hard to find in my area.

Mona's Picturesque said...

Such wonderful photos! You've had fun ♥

MLourdes said...

Hello,
Visiting from Blissful & Domestic's Blog Hop. Beautiful family... Happy Crafting!!!