Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WIWW: World Champions

I would be lying if I started this post by saying that I have always been a S.F. Giants fan! I am currently living and was born and raised in the Bay Area. I have always known about the Giants because my Grandfather was a big fan when he was alive. My husband  has also always been a S.F. Giant fan. Since the Giants games are always on in my house I have gotten to know the team a bit, or ALOT. I went to my first Giants game on this post. I am now an official fan! My husband stated that he loves that I am now an official fan. He feels that our common interest brings us even closer!
With all this being said, it was a big weekend for our household. We have been glued to our T.V., the gyms T.V's, and car radio(when not at home). This last Sunday was the Biggest Game and it was also church day. We went to church in the morning and then watch the game later that afternoon. My whole family wore S.F Giants gear to church...yes to church! It was so fun and our fellow church members thought so too, as we wore our Orange,Grey, Black, and White proud. 
What I Wore:
Hat: New York & Company Shirt &Skirt: Target
Earrings: Target Purse&Watch: Coach(Birthday Gifts!!!)
Team Spirit: In Our Hearts
The Family : From God

4 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

Great outfits. Love your team spirit.

Nice bag too. :-)

~FringeGirl

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am visiting from Thursday's Favorite Things and am your newest follower. I was hoping that you would hop on by and follow me back!

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Thanks,
Sarah

mail4rosey said...

I'm visiting/following from Thursday Favorites too. Glad you all agree on a team...my home, when it comes to sports only, is a home divided. ;)

Doreen said...

You have a beautiful family and I love your pumpkin photos and your world series outfits. That being said, I am a Philly girl and a big time sports fan and the Giants once beat our Phillies in a big game:(
It was an awesome series though, the Giants played very well!
Have a wonderful weekend!